Grace Christian Academy is a ministry of Grace Baptist Church of Eufaula, Alabama, and has been providing quality Christian education for over twenty years. We have a great heritage of spiritual and academic excellence. We are a private Christian school with grades ranging from Kindergarten through Twelfth grade.
The purpose of Grace Christian Academy is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children by provided a Christ-centered environment where students are trained spiritually, academically, socially and physically. GCA seeks to prepare students for a lifetime of service for God and others by teaching them to apply God’s Word to their daily living.
As a ministry of Grace Baptist Church, GCA provides students with quality Christian education. We believe that the Bible should be at the heart of our curriculum as we seek to develop children in some of the primary aspects of education.
- WISDOM – The academic training children receive that is designed to build strong character.
- STATURE – The physical development children receive that is both healthy and fun.
- FAVOR WITH GOD – Spiritual growth and understanding of God’s Word, will and work.
- FAVOR WITH MAN – The development of children to know how to live in relation to others.
INSTRUCTIONAL INFO: Grace Christian Academy uses the A Beka Curriculum for Kindergarten through Twelfth grades. It is a centralized curriculum adapted to each individual grade. Our school day begins at 8:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM. We do have a school dress code of long pants for the boys and long skirts or dresses for the girls.
We believe that God has given the responsibility of training the children to the parents; GCA is here to help parents with that training. If these are the goals and aspirations you have for your children, then you may want to consider being a part of Grace Christian Academy.
Current fees for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
- $5,000 for Grades K through 5th
- $7,000 for Grades 6th-8th
- $9,000 for Grades 9th-12th
Application Fee – $50 (for first-time GCA applicants only; includes placement testing – due at pre-enrollment)
- EARLY DISCOUNT $100 per student (March 1st-April 30th)
- $150 per student (May 1st-August 1st)
- $200 per student (after August 1st)
Matriculation Fee – $500 per student (includes textbook rental, Achievement test, insurance, etc.)
Technology Fee – $350 per student
Additional fees may apply.